Rubber Base - Tuscan
Elastic Base is a rubber base with extra flexibility. Extra thickness of the base allows you to protect your natural nails especially if they a weak and brittle to help them grow. The formula was designed for problematic, thin and brittle nails. It will smooth out dents or unevenness on nail surface. It can be applied as an independent coat like a gel polish.
Super flexibility allows the base coat to bend together with your natural nail preventing breaking or chipping. Keeps your builder gel or gel polish anchored really well preventing your manicure from peeling and lifting. Allows your gel polish last for a much longer!
We recommend to apply a thin layer of In.Hype Elastic Base Clear under any pigmented cover bases for extra protection and adhesion.
- Cure in hybrid UV/LED lamp at least 46 watts to get best results.
- This product has a sticky layer after curing.You can remove it using Rubber Alcohol 70% or a cleanser.
- It's a soak-off gel. But we recommend to file of the main portion of the gel to leave 1mm of height and then soak it off with acetone.
Ingredients: Polyacrylate-22, 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate, Cellulose acetate butyrate, 2-Propenenitrile, products 1,3 propanediol salts, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Dimethicone
1. Prepare the Natural Nails:
- Start by shaping the natural nails using a nail file.
- Gently push back the cuticles using a cuticle pusher.
- Use a nail dehydrator to remove any oils or residue from the nail surface.
2. Apply a thin layer of In.Hype Elastic base coat and cure it under the lamp. This can improve adhesion.
3. Apply Nail Tips (if using):
4. Apply a Thin Layer of Builder Gel:
- Dip the UV gel brush into the builder gel and pick up a small bead of gel.
- Apply this bead to the nail surface, starting near the cuticle area and gently brushing it toward the free edge.
- Be careful not to touch the skin or cuticles.
5. Cure Under the UV or LED Lamp:
- Place the hand with the freshly applied gel into the lamp.
- Cure the gel according to the manufacturer's instructions. Typically, this is around 2-3 minutes for UV lamps and 30-60 seconds for LED lamps.
- Ensure that the gel is fully cured, as under-curing can lead to peeling or lifting.
6. Apply Top Coat and Cure:
Rubber Base - Tuscan
Why the Gel is too thick?
At lower temperatures, UV builder gel may become thicker and more difficult to work with.
Warming UV builder gel in warm water is a common practice to restore its original viscosity. Placing the gel container in warm water for a short period can help soften it, making it easier to apply and manipulate during the nail extension or enhancement process. This allows for smoother and more precise application, ensuring that the gel adheres well to the natural nail and cures properly under UV or LED lamps.
Whe does the Gel peel off?
UV builder gel can peel for several reasons, and understanding these factors can help prevent this frustrating issue:
- Improper Nail Preparation: One of the most common reasons for UV builder gel peeling is inadequate nail preparation. If the natural nail is not properly cleaned, dehydrated, and free from oils or residue, the gel may not adhere well, leading to peeling.
- Incompatibility: Using products from different brands or systems that are not designed to work together can lead to adhesion issues and eventual peeling.
- Application Errors: Applying the gel too thickly, unevenly, or without proper curing under a UV or LED lamp can result in peeling. It's crucial to follow the manufacturer's instructions for application and curing times.
- Nail Flexibility: The natural nail has some degree of flexibility, and if the UV builder gel is too rigid or thick, it may not move with the natural nail, leading to peeling.
- Nail Contour and Length: UV builder gel is designed for nail enhancements, and if the length or shape of the nail is too extreme, it can put extra stress on the gel, causing it to lift or peel.
- Nail Trauma: Any significant impact or trauma to the nail, such as banging it against hard surfaces, can cause the gel to lift or peel.