In.Hype Builder Gel is a hard gel ideal for strengthening and extending nails of any length. Nail sculpting has never been so comfortable!
The gel is easy to apply and distribute: you can easily adjust the thickness of the free edge thanks to the medium viscosity of the material. It self-levels so easily and does the job for you!
It’a a two-phase builder gel. It doesn’t have a high concentration of acid, so it won’t heat in the lamp! But at the same time, it requires a primer and a base coat to be applied on the nail plate prior to the gel.
Highly pigmented nude will give you a full coverage even in thin layer.
- Requires a base coat. We recommend to use IN.HYPE Elastic Base for the best adhesion especially if the nails are thin and problematic.
- Cure in hybrid UV/LED lamp at least 46 watts to get best results.
- Thickness: medium (2/5), will easily self level, but will not run into the cuticles. Has a perfect consistency to form the smile line for French manicure, as it's easy to control. Suitable for a no-filing technique!
- Coverage: Provides good coverage in a thicker layer and a nice gradient in a thinner layer.
- Heat production: slight. To avoid heat spikes cure the gel for 60 seconds on slow mode.
- This product has a sticky layer after curing.You can remove it using Rubber Alcohol 70% or a cleanser.
- It's a soak-off gel. But we recommend to file of the main portion of the gel to leave 1mm of height and then soak it off with acetone.